Magnolia Memory Care Program Offers Peace of Mind
If you have a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia, you want the very best for them. You want a program that offers safety and security as well as a fulfilling, rewarding lifestyle. You can find it at Luther Crest.
Offering the perfect blend of gentle support and excellent care, residents live in a specially designed center that is safe and secure. Care is provided by a compassionate, specially trained team who encourage engagement, security and a sense of well-being.
Our memory care residents have everything they need to live fully, while their families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved one is happy, safe – and loved.
Memory Care at Luther Crest Includes:
- A consistently attentive, responsive and specially trained staff
- A special design that promotes safety without compromising independence
- Encompassing, secure indoor and outdoor activity areas
- Spacious private suites with private bathrooms
- Exceptional dining . . . three meals per day served in a welcoming dining room
- A beautiful setting on a scenic campus
- Access to the many campus amenities
- A stimulating activity program that focuses on mind, body and spirit
- Exercise programs
- Family involvement in loved one’s care
- Health care services on site